Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Thing 18 You Tube


March of the Librarians - no, I did not see any Minnesota Librarians that I recognized.

A video from Google video on Web 2.0 can be found here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-936277830411426090

I couldn't find anywhere to click About this video, but I did click on Find Related Videos to get other similar ones. OK, went to YouTube and found this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsa5ZTRJQ5w and did find About this video to see the tags.

For the Google video, I simply copied and pasted the url into my blog, but I did follow the instructions and copied the embedded url to paste into my blog for the YouTube video.

I chose the subject Web 2.0, because I wanted to stay on topic. I picked these 2 videos because they were short and similar to the examples in this Thing.

HCL could do videos of readers talking about their books for the BookSpace page. It would add a new dimension to the reader reviews on the site.

1 comment:

Meg Canada said...

My friend Heidi is in line for coffee in March of the Librarians!!!